Water Ninjas are penguins who have trained and mastered the game of Card Jitsu Water. There are several advantages of being a Water Ninja, such as unlocking Water Ninja items to wear and having the water segment filled in your amulet. Below is a guide teaching you how you can become a Water Ninja on Club Penguin:
Becoming a Water Ninja on Club Penguin
1. Begin by going to the Club Penguin Ninja Hideout and clicking on the water tablet so the entrance to the Water Dojo appears.
2. Talk to Sensei (at the top of the Water Dojo) who will give you a Card Jitsu Water booster deck to get you started.
3. Card Jitsu Water is quite different to Card Jitsu and Card Jitsu Fire. Below you can read some instructions on how to play Card Jitsu Water:
- Earn Your Water Suit: Click on a Card Jitsu Water mat to play. You can battle in groups of 2, 3 or 4.
- Challenge Sensei: Once you have earned the Helmet of Oceans, challenge Sensei. Defeat him to become a Water Ninja.
4. The Water Suit is made up of 4 items. You earn each of these items by playing Card Jitsu Water. The more games you come first place in, the more chance you have of obtaining a new Water Suit item. First you will obtain the Wave Sandals, then the Waterfall Coat, then the Torrent Mask, then the Helmet of Oceans.
Once you have got all these items it is time to challenge Sensei. Bear in mind that if you haven’t got all these items, just like in Card Jitsu and Card Jitsu Fire, you will not be able to defeat Sensei. Penguins who do have all these items will be able to defeat Sensei – however it may take a few tries. To challenge Sensei, click on him and select the “Challenge Sensei” option.
Once you’ve defeated Sensei you will officially be a Club Penguin Water Ninja! Congratulations on becoming a Water Ninja. You can now move onto the next stage of the ninja journey, Card Jitsu Snow. Card Jitsu Snow is due for release in May 2013.